Products > iGreen > How Does it Work
iGreen – Smart Management Solution for Infrastructure Facilities
How does it work?
- iGreen’s main data source is the control layer (devices, sensors and meters).
- However, in order to present a complete picture of the plant’s performance, the system also collects data from other sources such as lab test results, the plant’s ERP/CRM systems, historical data, etc.
- The data is then cleansed, pre-processed and structured to ensure ease of use.
- Sensitive information remains secure through the isolation of critical administrative data from operational and control networks.
- IGreen’s diagnostics provide continuous insight into the facility’s status in terms of operational elements, regulatory compliance, productivity and maintenance. Some examples of the day-to-day usage of iGreen:
- Energy optimization
- Equipment efficiency
- Quantities, meters and billing
- Water network diagnosis
- Chemical management
iGreen effectively addresses your plant’s data management challenges.