Solutions > Overview
IOSight has identified a number of high priority verticals that represent a particularly good product-market fit for its iGreen BI/data management solution:
- Desalination and water treatment: Place a high premium on operational efficiency and are highly regulated.
- Water utilities: The largest vertical, which supplies the most elementary commodity on our planet, but is a very complex infrastructure to operate.
- Natural gas and oil: Seeks robust IT systems since they are managing an expensive and potentially lethal material.
- Sewage and wastewater treatment: Plants that are treating 20 million m3 annually or more.
- Traditional and renewable energy: Plants that are producing 15MW and higher
- Large industrial corporations: In industries such as mining, food, semiconductors, where facility infrastructure management requirements span a wide range of verticals including energy, water, wastewater, gas, steam, etc.
IOSight provides dedicated combined solutions addressing specific market segment requirements.
A combined solution is created by integrating the highly capable iGreen system with a relevant set of specific report templates, special analytics & algorithms and “Expert modules”.
The combined solutions are:
iWt – Serving the Water treatment facilities (including intake plants)
iDesal – Serving the desalination facilities. IOSight offers a DSS – Decision Support System as an expert module to enhance the operation of a desalination plant.
iUtil – Serving the water Utility. IOSight offers several additional expert modules:
- Water Balances Pro An expert module providing an online-real time indication of the water loss per DMA, calculating and comparing DMA results to the “normal demand behavior” (based on measured consumption profile history), and enabling access to reports and unlimited historical data – all in accordance with the different levels of sensors & data available for collection (SCADA, AMR, CRM, Remote Flow Meters and more).
- Water Event Management module provides detection and identification of water bursts and leaks using advanced algorithms and an hydraulic simulation of the specific water supply network.
- Pollution Propagation Monitoring in Watersheds An expert module providing a surface water pollution event management solution that detects actual validated pollution events while rejecting false alarms with a high confidence levels. The validated events are cross checked with all available monitoring stations. A calibrated algorithm is used to calculate the predicted propagation of the pollution. The results are clearly presented using a GIS based display.
iWWt – Serving the Waste Water treatment plants.
IOSight offers an Industrial Waste Water expert module to help ensure that the wastewater entering the sewer system will be of the highest possible quality.